February 22, 2014
Brought to you by:
* If the minimum field size of 6 riders is not met, promoter reserves the right to combine fields and adjust prize list.
* Field limits of 100 racers. Cat 5 A/B men are limited to 75 riders each and Cat 4 women are limited to 75 per USAC regulations.
* Cat 5 racers cannot enter the 40+ or 50+ field.
* Junior restricted gear ratios will be in enforced per USAC regulations. A second follow vehicle will accompany the Junior9-14 race.
* Texas Cup points will be reported separately to TXBRA for junior boys and girls, but will compete for one set of prizes. Same for Women 4 and Cat 3/4 40+.
** Cat 5 Men–there are two races at different times! Make sure you know which one you enter. You can enter both. You must have a USAC license or buy a one-day!
Course Description: NEW COURSE AND FINISH LINE! THIS WILL BE FUN! 26-mile rolling course with hills, false flats, likely wind and an uphill finish in the German town of Walburg. Race rollout from parking; racing starts at upon turn right from FM 972 to FM 1105; FM 1105 out of town to Theon, continuing to Schwertner. Take a right turn at Schwertner on FM 487. Next turn is right on FM 301 heading south. Take a right turn on FM 972. Right turn onto County Road 316, continuing to County Road 317. There will be an uphill finish. Finish area is 1.6 miles back to race HQ at Cunningham Constructors.
Registration: NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION! PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY on www.bikereg.com will close at midnight, Central Time, Thursday, 2/20/14. Online pre- registration fees apply. Packet pick-up will be held at Nelo’s Cycles, 8108 Mesa Dr #105B,78759 on Friday 2/21, between 4-7pm (no race registration will take place).
All USAC rules are in effect. Wheels will be neutral. Event held rain or shine. Unlicensed Riders will be required to purchase a one-day license ($15.00). This is a TXBRA- endorsed State Cup Series Event where State Cup points are calculated.
***Riders holding foreign licenses must present a valid 2014 UCI license in order to be eligible to race. Expired licenses will not be accepted. If you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact the race director no later than February 1 for verification.***
Contact: James Ezell, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 512-619-5750